In using the shopping service, of URL: http://www.libramattres.com/,you (the Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below:-
1. Libra International Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, alter &/or modify these terms and conditions at any time; Publication on website thereof shall be notice. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Libra International Ltd.
2. By placing an order the Customer has authorized Libra International Ltd. to pass on the order to the respective Manufacturing Unit (s ) / Dealer/ Distributor / vendor / business associate, who are supplying the product, and make sure the product is dispatched /delivered to the given address.
The agreement between you, the Customer and Libra International Ltd. shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein:
3. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the shopping services of Libra International Ltd. you / your parent or legal guardian has agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Customer represents that he/she has completed 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
5. All prices and delivery of products and goods are subject to availability with the company / Vendor /Merchant/ business associate’s and the prices / delivery are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Product price / discounts / offers may vary from location to location.
7. Product (color, design, size, etc.) Picture/photo shown on the site are only indicative, actual product may not resemble with the shown pic / photo. Any query/ request will not be entertained (only limited to) for the refund of money (partially or fully) and/or replacement of product and/or cancellation of order and/or change of product for any reason, in above cases whatsoever.
8. Customer/user would be solely responsible for purchasing any product from the site. The decision regarding any request pertaining to the cancellation of order, refund of money ( partially or fully ) , replacement of product , change of product for any reason will be solely at the discretion of m/s Libra International Ltd. In case of any dispute, company's decision will be binding on all and no further dispute will be entertained.
9. We accept many International and Indian Credit Cards and also offer payment option through Net-Banking. Customers using foreign and international cards should note that this online payment gateway accepts payments only in Indian Rupees. Therefore, the amount charged is the INR value of the product displayed on the site which is converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate while passing on the order to the payment gateway. Similarly for any applicable refunds the full INR amount which has been charged is refunded which is converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate. The difference if any in the refund and amount charged is due to the fluctuation of the conversion rate.
10. In case of refunds, the Payment gateway charges and any other charges (if any) are chargeable to the customer / buyer / credit card holder / debit card holder etc. that are used for purchasing the product (s) i.e., the Payment gateway charges and any other charges (if any) will be deducted from the refundable amount.
11. In some cases where an National / international credit card has been used the Credit Card Issuing Company levies a transaction charge for any charge / refund issued. The applicable charge is decided by the issuing bank.
12. Libra International Ltd. would refund only the amount charged in INR as displayed on the website minus the charges levied by the payment gateway partner or by the card issuing bank.
13. Libra International Ltd. is not responsible for any charge levied by the credit card Issuing bank for the Indian / foreign transaction or charge or tax levied by the credit card Issuing Bank or Gateway provider.
14. Libra International Ltd. reserves its right to withdraw any product or goods at its sole discretion.
15. Libra International Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has become unavailable or is found to have any defect or otherwise cannot or ought not to be sold for any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or any other mode.
16. All payments will be accepted by the mode finalized by the Libra International Ltd.
17. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
18. Libra International Ltd. will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the customer and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the customer.
19. Libra International Ltd. shall inform the Warehouse / Vendor / Merchant/ business associate to try to deliver the product on the 'preferred date'.
20. Please allow the minimum time required for processing as specified for the product. Time taken during transit/shipping in case it is delivered by courier is extra to the processing time displayed on the site.
21. Delivery shall be made in the course of the day, and the customer agrees to refrain from requesting for deliveries at very early or late hours of the day. No deliveries shall be made on SUNDAYS and Public Holidays in India.
22. All attempts will be made to deliver in a shortest possible time but Libra International Ltd. will not be held liable if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen conditions.
23. Delivery of the ordered products will be attempted only once. In the event of non-delivery due to customer mistake (i.e. wrong name or address) or incomplete information, any extra cost incurred for re-delivery by Libra International Ltd. shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
24. In the event of no one being at home, every genuine effort shall be made for re-delivery. In such event, the goods will be returned to manufacturing units / dealers / distributors / vendors / business associates / warehouses, etc. The customer will be informed. The goods will be held for Three days, redelivery to the same or an alternate address can be requested within this period at an additional delivery charge.
25. All LibraMattress products are covered under Manufacturer's guarantee as mentioned on each product. There is no guarantee provided in case there is no such mention on the product.
26. Complaint regarding damaged / defective products or regarding other product quality aspects should be lodged in writing and lodged on our site within seven days after the receipt of the product, giving details of delivery code, location and specifying nature of damage / defect.
27. The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Libra International Ltd. and its affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, related to any breach of terms of this Agreement by the customer or any person (s) using your account or in connection with the use of the Service or the placement or transmission of any message or information or other materials by you or authorized customers of your account.
28. All disputes relating to purchase made online on libramattres.com, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi.